Monday, May 4, 2009

Oh, the pain...

So, that little new pain I mentioned at the end of my last post? The one that started creeping in while I was walking home to cool down? Yeah...that turned into what has now been almost a week of pain. It forced me into a pretty ugly limp, especially going up stairs. Luckily, after being at a consistent level of hurting until Saturday, I woke up Sunday much improved, and I think I'm up to about 80%. Still, since I'm ridiculously busy for the next three nights, I'm going to keep resting the leg until Friday, when I'll head out and see if I can do a 5k, in preparation for the 4 mile race I'm doing on Sunday (Mother's Day). Should be fun.

I know what you're thinking..."Where's Beth been? She's the funny one." First of all, you're wrong. She's not funny. Second, she's just a lazy slacker. No big deal. She's just not as good a person as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment