Monday, August 31, 2009

Thanks for the support!

So I am back from my long hiatus of posting on the Jews for Jogging blog. Training is starting and I am slowly starting to put the pizza boxes down, dust off the crumbs, and start running. I have been running with a running group on Tuesdays and doing spinning on Wednesday. This Friday I also ran with a small group and even woke myself up at 5:30 am on Saturday to be at the run by 6:30 with the Team in Training group. I have run about 17 miles last week collectively, and I am trying to build my mileage up. I will also take the time to update you every so often as to my slow and turtle-like progress in regards to my marathon training.

I would also like to thank everyone for all of the support. Running isnt easy but when its for a good cause and I am looking forward to the sense of accomplishment. I know times are tough but any money at all you would be able to donate would be greatly appreciated and please go to our fundraising page at:

http://bit.ly/jewsforjogging

for information about why this cause is so important and has affected our lives. I will post again soon, just cause I know all you JFJ blogging fanatics missed me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment