Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Missing some Beth blogs

So, I havent blogged in a while. Mostly cause I am lazy. I have however, been getting my work out on. I have been running on the track instead of the treadmill. I dont even track the time I just run and think about how awesome I am doing. In reality I just keep forgetting to check the time when I start and finish. I am guessing I am at about 46-47 minutes for the 5 miles, but thats pretty much conjecture.

I am sure all of you know at this point that today was opening day! So I was all wicked psyched to watch the game while running on the treadmill. However, the game today was on Comcast Sports Net and neither of the accessible gyms had it. Needless to say, it made me really sad, but it also motivated me to run faster to get home. Luckily my Cubbies pulled out the W. A certain other team with some pretty hideous orange and blue color, and a creeper baseball mascot also won, but hopefully this is a good season.

No comments:

Post a Comment