Saturday, April 18, 2009

Time? What time?

Monday and Tuesday, I went straight to New Brunswick after work for a three hour class and didn't get home until after 11. Thursday I went to happy hour and dinner and didn't get home until midnight. Friday I went home, packed, and headed back to the city to watch a ballgame and borrow my friend's apartment for the weekend. That left only Wednesday to work out, which I took full advantage of, by becoming what I can only describe as a regular 6 mile runner.

I was a little offended, though. No less than three consecutive girls got on the treadmill next to me, walked less than a quarter mile, and left. I'm taking it personally.

I'm going home after the Mets game to get pants to run in at the 4 mile race tomorrow and to get my Mets jersey because I got tickets to Citi Field tomorrow afternoon, and while I'm there I might go for a bike ride outside because it's really nice out. It depends on how late it is. Or, I might nap. Could go either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment