Sunday, September 13, 2009

Getting my run on.

So, I have in fact been working out this week. I am starting to set up a rhythm, and even found people to run with. I missed the group run yesterday morning because the bf and I are searching for homes. I think we found the perfect place for us. 1800 square feet, near public transit, 2 blocks from the lake, walking distance to some restaurants. Only problem it was the first day we went out. Either we are decisive or just dumb.

Anyways back to the work out thing. Today I did 6 miles and Friday I did 5 miles. Both days I was able to run by the lake and it was beautiful. Nothing better than the Chicago lakefront a nice day. I need to try to remember how much I love it when winter comes and I once again despise all that is the Midwest.

Btw, thanks to everyone who donated!!! It means soo much to us. This training and run is all for people we all loved who have been affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment