Wednesday, March 11, 2009

back at it

So, today I went back to the gym refreshed. I did 5 miles, and to be honest, it wasnt too bad. Hopefully I am over my running funk. I think it was because it was hot and humid in the gym. Today I thought it would be the same, but I actually went to the gym and was okay. I found that the humidity and laziness were getting to me. Today, I went back and exercised waaaay longer than half an hour. Even more then twice that. *Ahem Moser*

Also, as I was in the changing room, some lady burst in on me. Luckily I wasn't in a state of undress, but basically the way our gym works, is if you are out of the changing rooms, the curtains are pushed aside. Why would this lady go in the only room that has it closed. Once again confirming the people at my gym are a lil slow. I guess if you are in shape you dont have to be smart. Luckily, I graduated law school so after this whole training thing dies down, I am thinking of eating a dozen donuts and sitting on my couch for 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment