Thursday, March 5, 2009

I should have gone to sleep earlier.

I stayed in the city after work for my sister's birthday dinner with her family and my dad, so I almost got home too late to get to the gym. Totally worth it to spend some time with their 19 month (in 30 minutes) old son. But, I ended up getting back just early enough to get in half an hour on the bike on random hills at level 10. I read in a book somewhere that that's roughly the equivalent of riding over the Rocky Mountains from Colorado to Canada.

Seeing an old naked guy in the locker room is gross and annoying, sure. But seeing the same guy on the train platform at 6:50 the next morning going to work, well, that's just weird.

It's getting late, and I have to pack for Philly. I'll be back on Sunday, when it's supposed to be 63 degrees here. It's looking like it'll be a day with a run outside...maybe on the way home from the driving range.

1 comment:

  1. Justin was glad to spend time with you too....Have a great trip

    ReplyDelete