Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You are only as old as the Wii says

So, I havent written in a while, mostly cause I am lazy. Not too lazy to run 5 miles, but too lazy to write in a blog, go figure. Anyways, I have been running on the track since I went to the personal trainer, as apparently treadmill running isnt as hard. So, I went to the gym last Friday and ran 5 miles on the track, roller bladed about 6 miles on Sunday, and today I ran 5 miles again on the track.

Today I went to a different gym than I normally go to, as it is by my job. I wanted to do spinning class, and I left work a little early. Turns out at this gym you have to sign up for spinning, so I was not able to do spinning. I decided to run on the track instead. However, this track was a lot smaller than the one at the other gym. There are signs all over the track saying to walk on the inner lane. Some smart kids decided it would be intelligent to WALK 3 people across. It was ridic annoying, I literally had to play red rover with them every time I wanted to pass.

Also, on Sunday I tried to do the Wii Fit and play some Wii. According to Wii Fit my Wii age is 50. That's not so good. I think it had to do with my balance, as I have the worst balance ever. However, they have this running game that was pretty fun, but running in place doesn't really work for me.

1 comment:

  1. Beth,
    Well I've had a really lousy day and you definitely cheered me up as I am 44 on the Wii - a few (lightyears) younger than my actual age. Thank you! I knew I liked you! And you have proven that being a couch potato IS really good for your health...
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete