Monday, March 23, 2009

Late gym trip

I learned something today. My gym is pretty much totally dead after 9 pm. Thanks to that, I have absolutely nothing interesting to say about today's 35 min bike ride workout, on random hills at level 10, going at an average of 98 rpm, for an average speed of 24 mph and a total distance of 14 mph.

Seriously, that's it. Nobody was doing anything weird in front of me, or next to me, or near me. There was only one annoying college-age girl talking about spring break, and that was as I was walking out of the building, so it barely counts (although apparently, everyone finds their first spring break "overwhelming").

I probably wouldn't have even gone to the gym tonight if it wasn't for the fact that Beth told me she was going, and I didn't want to let her post to the blog without getting something up here myself.

Maybe tomorrow's run will be a little more interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment