Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A lot of trash talking...

So, it has been a while since I have wrote in this blog, much to the chagrin of my fan (that's right singular). Anyways, I was in New York last weekend and stuck there Monday because of some snow storm. For all the trash talking New Yorkers do about how much better their weather is, it sure screwed me. Anyways, Moser and I did in fact run with me on Saturday, and I find it amusing how he bragged about "matching me." That's not something to brag about, and we only did 4 miles, which is less than I usually run but we took it down a lil for Moser. It was kind of weird cause the gym went to had mirrors in front of the treadmills. I felt very vain just staring at myself when I ran, although I must admit, I looked good. :)

Anyways, after not running since Saturday I went back to the gym today and did 5 miles in 46 minutes and 30 seconds. Moser said something about running 4.5 miles at an incline, but as you read I did that a few weeks ago, so its nice he's bragging about things I already did. Also, since I renewed with my gym they had a personal training session for like 20 bux. So next Monday I am meeting with this tiny lil personal trainer from my gym who runs marathons. I am pretty psyched and she seems pretty energetic, so we shall see how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. I know missing work on Monday because of the snow-related delays out of LGA screwed you, but as a completely biased beneficiary of having you in town for an extra night, I'm glad you were stuck here... even though it led to you cooking dinner. (just kidding, it was delicious)

    ReplyDelete