Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Beautiful Chicago Weather (no that is not an oxymoron)

Ok so after writing like 8 pages about the personal trainer. This one is going to be short and sweet. Today it was like 75 out in Chicago, so Gabe and I decided to go for a run. We went to this amazing forest preserve and I had a pretty sweet probably around 4 mile run, and it felt amazing.

However, I ran ahead of Gabe and his friend Ivan and when I came back to find them I thought they already went to the car, so I decided to head towards what i thought was the path back to the car. We had to go through this leafy semi-muddy area to get to the trail. However in my infinite wisdom, I thought it was this other uber muddy path that I ran into like 2 feet and realized "wow I am basically wading in mud water" I turned back and found them on the trail literally 3o seconds later. Now my running shoes are pretty much destroyed. Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment