Saturday, February 7, 2009

Adam can't do math.

After a pretty unusual sleep schedule last night (6 pm to 1:30 am; 5 to 7 am; and 7:30 to 9:30 am), I was rested, refreshed, and ready to go to the gym today. Unfortunately, nobody mentioned to me that my math skills have gone seriously downhill since high school, and I thought I'd have no problem getting to my friend's apartment in Manhattan by 7 pm if I took the 6:49 train from Great Neck, which is 40 minutes from Manhattan (not to mention the subway to the friend's apartment). I realized this after 0.8 miles on the treadmill, and then realized that if I wanted any chance of making it to dinner on time, I had to immediately stop and leave...which is why my workout today lasted exactly 0.8 miles. I'm not counting that, though. I'll make up for it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment