Monday, February 9, 2009

running shoes-$100, gym membership- $200, seeing your friend's mom naked in the locker room-priceless

So, I was told by someone today our blogs were boring. Now I know he's just jealous of our amazingness and in shape-ness. However, I am now going to take this time to bring you some interesting reports on gym and life happiness. Anyways, today I did the same as yesterday, in terms of running. However, Chicago is now at least for the next few days a lot warmer. Of course there is a negative to this. It was like 85 feeling like 90 in the gym with humidity and I almost didnt make it the 4 miles.

In addition, this blog will probably have a lot of me bitching about naked people at the gym. Today I was getting ready to run, and when I emerged from one of the changing rooms, I saw a friend, well ex-friends, mother stark ass naked toweling off. It was pretty shocking and kind of nasty. Then when I was trying to leave the gym I was collecting my running gear from the locker, and all of a sudden some fat chick in a towel sidles up next to me to take the things out of her locker. I was sooo scared she was about to drop that towel and start her changing routine, that I tried to hurry up and put on my sweats over my shorts. My pants got caught on my shoe, and I basically fell into the changing bench and almost knocked my teeth out. Then, said fat lady, took her clothes to the changing room and my pain was all for naught.

No comments:

Post a Comment