Tuesday, February 24, 2009

the retards who work out at my gym

So, today I went to the gym. Moser suggested I increase the incline and see how it feels, and I hate to say it, but he was right it was harder. But, I still did 4.5 miles at a 1% incline. Oh, also I gave blood today after my work out. It was my first time and I am scared of needles but I figured it is a good thing to do. So, I dont know how many of you read Moser's blog entry, but while he was feeding his face with wings, I was saving a life. I dont know if that makes me a "better" person than him, because thats a very subjective term. But objectively, looking at the facts I saved a life today and exercised, and Moser...ate wings. You decide...

Anyways, onwards and upwards. So, I was at the gym today and there was a treadmill with no power going to it. The screen was blank. So, I approached it and saw the screen was blank, and walked away. I was on a treadmill behind it. In the hour I was running I saw at least a dozen people approach it, clearly see there was nothing on he screen, and then proceed to get on it and start pushing buttons. Now, I am sure a bunch of you have used the elypitcal and realize that sometimes to start that you need to be moving to start the power. Now, if any of you have used a treadmill, you know that you need power to make it go. It shocked me that at least 12 people got on this thing and proceeded to push the buttons, idiots. This is the future of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment