Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So, I went to the gym today and I decided to do a step class. Firstly, I walked in and the instructor was fatter than I was. This is not a good sign. Now for those of you who know me, know I am pretty uncoordinated. The instructor starts off by asking if anyone is brand new, and I raise my hand along with like 3 other people. The instructor starts going off about how this is an intermediate class and we shouldnt use risers on the step, so I took mine off. She pointed out we would get lost cause we dont know the names of the things. She was right.

I spent the entire class being lost and occasionally I would just stop and look at the other people. The girl in front of me was way too into it, and she was flailing her arms and just altogether way too bouncy, it was funny to watch. However, what wasnt so funny were her tight pants. She was wearing tight black pants with ass cleavage. And what made it even grosser was the fact her ass was noticably sweating through the pants, it basically made me nauseous. Looks like no more step for me for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment